SPFS version 2.5 released
With SPFS you can mix and mount almost any type of storage as a filesystem or drive letter on your server, and in this way utilize the storage in the way you want to.
With the latest version of Spictera SPFS one can utilize a performance boost using advanced autobalanced binary tree for directory cache and directory content metadata caches avoiding unecessary queries to the IBM Spectrum Protect backup/archive server.
Spictera SPFS has built in techniques that are flexible for your needs
- Centralized policy management of content from a single pane of view on the IBM Spectrum Protect server
- Data reduction using de-duplication and/or compression
- Data encryption using own private keys
- Data replications (with de-duplication and/or compression)
- Tiering of storage
- Automatic failover and fallback between IBM Spectrum Protect storage devices
- Versioning of files (control how many versions of a file should exist)
- Retention of files (how long time to store a file)
- How many copies of a file (different site locations? or different media?)
And many many more features...
Contact us to get an evaluation copy.